Lynn_228i
AW BMW 228i with Black Dakota Leather Seats
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmmTwo35 View Post
Beautiful on the inside and out.
MmmTwo35, the inside is beautiful also! I wish before submitting my build, I asked for pictures of interiors! Gorgeous!

Your previous car was gorgeous also! I think I will be ready for red again in three years IF BMW keeps this gorgeous color! I had 5 red leased Preludes and 1 hateful Acura RSX in DSM color with light seats, so when I got my BMW 128i three years ago, I was ready for a white care and I will be leasing a white car again. But that red is so gorgeous it is reminding me how much I love red sporty looking cars! You are so right that the light seats look wonderful with the red! I hope BMW brings back all oyster in three years since maybe then I will buy my next car if I love the 2-series as much as I feel I will. I love the small size and the way it handles and the way it looks!

Enjoy your new beautiful car that you will love! Your prior car was beautiful also!

Last edited by Lynn_228i; 06-15-2014 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: Edited quote to build & added on to the post- very difficult for me to be brief but I am trying
Appreciate 0