Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 & 2024 BMW X1 M35i

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Eventuri M235i Intake Installed

Hi all! I recently purchased an Eventuri Intake for my M235i. It was my birthday around the time it came out so I treated myself and pulled the trigger. Although it was very expensive the quality of the product is amazing and the service through IND was exceptional as always.

I swapped my stock intake for the BMS intake after about 1200 miles and used that up until around 40,000. At that point I bought this and found someone looking for the BMS so I sold it and have been back to stock for a couple of months now.

Compared to stock theres a ton of intake noise and all kinds of turbo noises! It's awesome. I know the BMS intake was quite a bit noisier than stock too but this is definitely louder. The car is noticeably faster as well. The engine feels significantly less restricted.

Packaging: The packing was really nice and for the price I'd have expected nothing less!

Parts: As I said the parts are really nice and high quality. They look awesome!

Pre vs. Post: Really makes the engine bay look nice!

The Scoop: What sets this intake system apart from others I've seen is the scoop which comes with the kit. It channels air up to the intake. Very cool and easy upgrade (sorry for the bugs... its love bug season in Florida and I can't keep the car clean).

More Shots:

Soundclip/ Video:

I also made this video before removing the BMS Intake so you can compare for yourself:
Appreciate 5
Luminous743.00
BentZero624.50
ABPReader215.00