06-11-2014, 02:00 PM   #34
Lynn_228i
AW BMW 228i with Black Dakota Leather Seats
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+3=5 View Post
my roundel pic is actually Valencia orange taken at a dealership from the hood of an X1... I originally ordered Valencia orange but BMW rejected my special order so I picked glacier silver... I'm of the same mindset to have a light bright cheerful new car with as much updated technology to last another 10+ years... Im so use to backing my car into spots with shoulder & mirror checks I kept forgetting to look at the PDC screen and heed the audio warnings during my test drives... I have already printed out the 2 series owner's manual to read up on all the newness and looking at adding the extended warranty

YOLO... go with your gut... won't know unless you try... push aside second guessing and hindsight
2+3=5, I also love the Glacier silver color and that was one of my choices also besides the red but I thought three more years with the Alpine White since I am not tired of it yet. Oyster sounds nice with the Glacier Silver exterior. Which trim color did you get since either one would look nice with the silver color on the exterior?

I think I will print out the 2-series manual also and read and learn all I can before my car arrives. Maybe the next car will be my forever car and I will buy it and not have to keep looking. I want to be sure I love the 2-series like I feel I will.
Appreciate 0