Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i x drive black/red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvisfan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acalamito321 View Post
I hit a pothole last nice and got a flat tire in the front left tire of my m235i they are the p7 run flats and I was planning on replacing them anyway with staggered mpss and vmr wheels.
I was able to drive the car back into my driveway but the problem is the tires will take until Thursday to come and the wheels will take 3-5 days,
Is it safe to leave the car on the run flat in the driveway for that long or will it damage my rim?

If it is, will I be able to drive it to a shop to have the new wheels and rims put on when they come?

What is the best way to go about this situation considering I'm buying new wheels and tires anyway but I do not want to damage the old rim or spend ridiculous amounts of money having it towed to bmw and then having them charge me an arm and a leg to mount and balance the new wheels on my car

Please help
If you can’t safely drive it,either bmw will tow if it’s under the 48 50,000 roadside assistance or your insurance or AAA.
Yea but they only tow to bmw and I don't wanna pay an arm and a leg for them to put the tires and rims on

I'm gonna put one tire on tmm where I got the flat at pep boys then park it in the driveway until all the rims come then put all the new tires and rims on

The front left will only have about 8 Miles more on it compared to the other 3, shouldn't be too big a deal
Appreciate 0