3PedalMINI
Saving The Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Manual 18 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by goj View Post
BMW would likely take Sales crown with this model. However with the popularity of hot hatches in the US market, why isn't the RWD 1er making an appearance!?
This right here, this is the end goal.

I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for the current CEO to be ousted. All these changes internally, and then publicly saying BMW is no longer looking to have the most cars sold;and then things like this come out....

It's starting to feel like BMW is looking to make their money on volume rather then high profit vehicles (Ms) 5ers and up!

MSDs-maintenance- European delivery discount decrease ( writing is on the wall with that program) it just feels like BMW is loosing their direction and their base. We already know they have to many models and model variants.

I wish the bean counters could figure out why the world has gone goo goo for the M2...it's not the GTs, the 1er or the ///M logo in front of the numbers. It's driving experience. With each new model it seems like it gets further and further away from the ultimate driving machine.

BMWs brand is already starting to erode, it's not to long before it's gone.

Of course we're all enthusiasts here that care about the brand. We make up .1 of the population. 99.99% of Americans will swarm to the 1er. And most of them will come with their shit credit, maxed out cards and get to drive away thinking they are ballers for saying they have a "BMW"

It's time for a change at BMW.

M235i 5/1/2015 ED July 8th @ 4:40pm with PCD Delivery September 9th Gone July 2nd 2018
Appreciate 2