mc3456
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1uma1 View Post
This is not cool man. First your Dinan bashing on the Dinan s3 thread and now trying to start something with fabspeed...
Take a look at their product listings and claimed dyno results for yourself. They quote like 2-3 different conflicting results on many cars. That is not bashing, it is pointing out the obvious. Either they're really sloppy recording and printing results, or they are full of BS. I find all the conflicts terribly suspicious.

BTW...don't hold your breath awaiting those promised Dinan independent testing results. The whole modification/tuning industry is full of wild claims that are seldom independently verified, and when they are, their measurable results don't live up to the hype. Google some of Dinan's (very few) prior instrumented road tests. The statistical measurements don't jive with their horsepower claims.

Will be refreshing when more customers/magazines actually hold tuners accountable for their wild claims. Believe me, I'm rooting for the tuners results to be true, but believe they are grossly inflated.

BTW...I'll give Dinan credit for one thing, at least they are no longer taking credit for results partially attributable to a manufacturers own under-rating of select model's output. That was a very common tuner trick as posting a larger delta attracts more buyer attention.

Last edited by mc3456; 10-15-2015 at 01:41 AM..
Appreciate 1