View Single Post
      03-27-2017, 02:04 AM   #15
omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
A bit off topic but wanted to let you guys know. Someone tried to break into the car last night. They smashed the passenger side window and leaned in by pressing my moms X3's driver door which was next to it. He/she tired to steal the iDrive unit. I have the NBT evo version. They removed the front center AC to get access to it and removed the control unit, to my luck one of my neighbors couldn't sleep and heared the glass smash and called the cops. The thief was scared when he shouted at him and ran away without anything. Thanks to him it seems I only need the window changed. Cops chased him but no luck. Crime scene investigation came in the morning to take pictures and get my info. I'm now taking it to the station for them to get finger prints, in the mean time I'm making a copy of the camera footage of the garage between 4.50 and 5.10 morning to hand it to the police. The car will be towed to the service to get repaired by the insurance company. The kick issue will be on the shelf for sometime, just to let you know.

Best,
Omer
Appreciate 0