First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0L View Post
It's probably the Trunk Monkey:

I definitely need one, the way people drive and treat you on the roads in this country is unbelievable

So, today I started to experience some really hard kicks. So strong that I thought I might have left a piece of the drivetrain on the road. At this exact moment I received a call from the second service that I went. They brought 2 218i's to test if my condition occurs in them as well. I've been told small 'kick' like feelings can occur from time to time as the car switches into neutral and this is what they were experiencing as well. I told what was happening and asked them if I can come to do a test drive with them, to my luck, they were free. I went there and the mech just jumped in the car without stopping. We did a test drive and he told me that this is far worse then what he told me he was experiencing with those other cars. We also had a small discussion on the previous findings and I told him that even if the engine being underpowered theory is true, then this problem should go away once I turn on the AC in the car which rises the rpm level and he agreed that this should be the case however since this doesn't work it probably is something with the software. I'm still waiting to hear from the BMW Turkey on the date though.

Anyone got any ideas what it may be? If so, please feel free to post them, no idea is crazy at this point really...

Best,
Omer
Appreciate 0