Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30form
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperzulu View Post
Not really. I know a few Porsche owners who would be just as well off in a Lexus. They bought the P car because they could and because they are a little douchey that way. Most people will never use it on the streets. Just because someone frequents this site doesn't mean they are clipping the apex of every right hand turn and powering out of it to merge onto the highway with enough frequency and general hooliganism to warrant spending that much.
The point is they offer it. People have been complaining for a while now that BMW has lost its sportiness. Yeah, it comes at a price, but at least they are listening to their fanbase. Can't have everything I suppose. eLSD works well for the vast majority. True LSD is avail for those who want it. Anyone who is crying that it is too much has never had to pull a rear end to send it away to have it converted over. This takes all the guess work out of it and keeps the factory warranty. Seriously, what more could you want?
We just want it to be a little cheaper...look at folks that want awd/xdrive (front diff, transfer case, etc), thats only $2k more so I dont see how a lsd is worth $3.6k on a hardware that just need to be swap out.
If they offer something that customers are not willing to pay...that's fail marketing
Appreciate 0