GFK007
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFK007 View Post
Give me the diffuser and the spoiler, grilles are a given. Will have to hear the exhaust, though carbon tips would be cool.

Rims are weak. BMW glory days as far as rims go, were back with the old z3M and the e39. I like a deep dish lip.
I wonder if that's a generational thing - with regard to wheels. My pops loves the deep dish - I don't like them at all.

I definitely need to see the car in person - hopefully some of this stuff will be available in Detroit in January.
I'm only 25, but have certainly been told that I have a taste for things suited to those older than me. I absolutely hate matte colors and have never been much of a fan of black rims. I think the deep dish gives the car a more aggressive stance.

Regardless: the rim choices for the 2 are disappointing. Carbon interior pieces are very cool, but are not "must have" items, like the diffuser and the spoiler.

(gone but not forgotten) 2011 e90 M Sport - M-Tech Carbon Diffuser, OEM Carbon Trunk Spoiler, 20% tint, black reflectors, black OEM grille, LUX white Angel Eyes.
Appreciate 0