View Single Post
      03-25-2024, 12:35 PM   #1
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

Tradies !

Not sure where to put this, but hope this may help and or shed a light.

Got a call from one of my dealers "did you want to come in for a car wash and an appraisal" SURE !

I have some kinda repaired scratches (still visible but not life threatening), kinda hid one behind a stripe, very very faint, I trashed my roof (as [er a previous thread) (although I have done a few things to make it not so noticeable)

I just wanted to see, what I would get, and if I would get called out.

best part, car has ext. wtee and 17k on clock, all BMW services, mechanicaly fine, OEM wheels, fully loaded

I did some research on the car, both KBB & Autotrader gave an estimate of either 26-31k (Canadian)

They gave me.......... 31k, IOW top $$$ the markings I'm guessing they will work out, I was "asked" under the stripe was it hiding anything it was said jokingly, so I did lie

So it seems that what matters is the millage and mechanics and year and used car.

Also I asked the guy about wrapped cars, he said, all they would do is "charge" off the trade-in price the cost to remove the wrap, or you can un-wrap it yourself

I was looking at balloon finance, but my biggest "sh%t" is I'm outta work so I'm trying to get gainfully employed.

Although they said on BMW.CA there are no 4 verts, they could actually order me one

(dont have the figure, but will bring them up)

Last edited by nazali; 03-25-2024 at 03:27 PM..
Appreciate 0