Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
Luckily..BMW will offer both Manual and DCT Trans or some type of Auto for the M2...it would be a horrible business decision not to...and yes, BMW does like making money. That said i am in the 6M/T camp for sure and will ONLY buy my next car with it...Waiting patiently for the M2.....well not so patient as it's been 16 months now since i sold my 135i and still driving my 1991 Miata which is keeping me sane till the M comes out.
I totally agree that the M2 will be the most popular M car BMW will have. And it will be the benchmark for years to come..Keep it small, lighter and nimble and the buyers will line up in the dozens....as long as it has a manual trans all is golden ! Otherwise the Porsche dealer next door get's my business.
Couldnt have said it better myself . Porsche is very likely on my list, but they seem to be surrendering to the economic efficient juggernaut and even the GT3 is a PDK only option. So that leaves me wondering...its a matter of time before we all submit and tap out