View Single Post
      06-01-2016, 12:38 PM   #50
BimmerLOVER1234
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Porsche 718 CAYMAN S

Well i guess its natural for everyone to defend their purchase, but fact is. things can indeed be better. Its like me buying a economy car and saying its perfect for my needs so therefore its as good as some other luxury car. Its easy and politically correct for everyone to just say " oh i bought what i needed" and "oh its perfect for me, i don't need more". But fact is, as a raw performance perspective, the m235i is indeed better to MOST people, and in this particular field as clearly shown by the demographic on this forum, and spending more "Tends" (in most cases) to get you something better. It is after-all always good to have more budget. i say that as a current 228i owner. part of life after all is to always strive for more ain't it? Don't get why you guys are so bothered by an m235i owner saying their car is better. lol. Thats just an opinion being stated and opinions are always good. It is the more premium version of the 2 series after-all, intended to be higher up the food chain.

Its like someone says the m235i is better and BAM, suddenly its always the same 2-3 people out to say the "228i could be better for some people". Well, yes. it could be better for people who want better mpg or have a smaller budget, but hey, whats wrong with letting the m235i dude state why he picked that car? obviously cause he happened to think its better? Why else would someone pay more for a car if they didn't think it was better? if your already supposedly so happy with your purchase, why would you care. Honestly when i read some of the posts it sounds like people are trying to convince themselves they didn't make the wrong choice.

Last edited by BimmerLOVER1234; 06-01-2016 at 12:53 PM..
Appreciate 2