View Single Post
      05-20-2015, 01:06 PM   #61
John2002
Rep
Drives: 2015 228 M-sport Track pkg.

Here are my two cents. I owned a BRZ for a little over 2 years and I've had my 228 THP auto for around 9 months. I don't think you really know a car until you've lived with it for some time, just driving it for a day doesn't tell you all that much. I for sure had more control in the BRZ than I do in the 228, however the 228 is much more livable as an everyday car. I do miss how planted the BRZ was, and the lack of body roll, but when I get out of the 228 after my commute I don't feel like I've been beat up. If I were 10 years younger this might not matter to me. So I think what it really comes down to, is what car is right for you. This author obviously liked the FRS more, but that doesn't mean the 228 is a bad car. I do think the body roll especially in comfort is bad, but in sport it seems pretty good to me even at the limits. There are definitely some things I would change about the 228, but the list is pretty short—the BRZ on the other hand, I could have filled a book with the issues it had.
Appreciate 1