View Single Post
      03-21-2024, 05:27 PM   #6
Jimbof22
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw m240i F22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueberryPie View Post
Love the wheels! I've got the same set in gunmetal for my summer setup: 235/40/18 square Michelin PS4S. I'm happy with the meaty look - not quite as wide as yours but a taller sidewall and a noticeable improvement in width compared to the stock 225 run flats. Obviously the grip is night and day vs the stock all season run flats that came on my car; I'm sure the tire compound of the PS4S is making the biggest improvement for performance but the extra width is also appreciated.

Here's some pics when I first got them: https://www.2addicts.com/forums/show...&postcount=315

Currently rolling the dice with an air compressor/tire sealant/patch kit. I'd like to put a spare kit together some day, but not stoked about losing trunk space.

Thanks man, I'm pretty sure I referenced your post when making decision to buy these over enkei

I had buyers remorse almost immediately on arrival with going silver vs gunmetal.
I thought gray on gray was going to be too monochromatic. Def wasn't going to get the black. Overall very happy with how things turned out.

Re: trunk space, while the wheel takes up space I throw a old towel in the wheel well and use it for storage (so far a jack, tire iron etc) so still usable in a sense but at the same time useless for luggages//large items back there.

Last edited by Jimbof22; 03-21-2024 at 05:35 PM..
Appreciate 0