United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viffermike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono2112 View Post
Great fun. Posting any dash cam movies?
Nope; sorry. I thought about renting a GoPro to record a blast through the Tail (you can do that there, btw), but I was on a schedule, so I passed on it.

By the way: The Tail was not my favorite road on the trip. That would have been Cherohala; much smoother and appropriate for a sporty car. Second would be the Back of the Dragon -- it's basically a multi-phase carve over four mountains and three valleys. Very diverse, and quite challenging in places in the same way the Tail is -- just not as extreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viffermike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono2112 View Post
Great fun. Posting any dash cam movies?
Nope; sorry. I thought about renting a GoPro to record a blast through the Tail (you can do that there, btw), but I was on a schedule, so I passed on it.

By the way: The Tail was not my favorite road on the trip. That would have been Cherohala; much smoother and appropriate for a sporty car. Second would be the Back of the Dragon -- it's basically a multi-phase carve over four mountains and three valleys. Very diverse, and quite challenging in places in the same way the Tail is -- just not as extreme.
I live in north Georgia, so I hope to try several of the roads you took!
Appreciate 0