07-14-2016, 07:25 PM   #156
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
My dealer will CPO mine free of charge if I decide to keep it. May be an interesting option.
That's a great option. I got my car in January of this year which came off of an executive 1yr employee lease and not only did I get my car for $17k below the original purchase price (not sticker, actual purchase) and I have warranty until 2021 lol.. More than a brand new car, for less. Can't go wrong with CPO in most cases. Some may not lever as much gain, but in cases like mine it's a no brainer.

I initially wanted a bare bones white, sunroof delete, 6spd car with a couple of options like lumbar, MPE and LSD, which would have brought me to $52,500.. I got this car for $49,900 plus taxes. The car is already depreciated and I'm not the one who took that hit. I took a few hits in the past 5 years on new vehicles and I'm thankful I finally got my head out of my ass and starting thinking logically instead of impulsively.

Just my outlook on it. At the end of the day, the car had 12k kms and still looked, smelled and drove like new. To me it's a brand new car with some break in miles.. Another dealership in Vancouver had a Performance Edition model and they were asking $6k more for the exact same CPO scenario except it had a few less miles. I feel I got a great deal Here's the car when it was listed, which lasted less than a day on their site before I made my move

Last edited by Dylan86; 07-14-2016 at 07:32 PM..
Appreciate 0