12-13-2017, 12:41 PM   #149
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0tsuya View Post
Appeal to authority and adds nothing to discussion.
No, it's proof of expertise. Discount it all you want. I've done it at a high level professionally for 27 years. You can't argue with that objective fact.

If you want, I'll be happy to send you a link to my LinkedIn profile. Then you can shut up for good.

Quote:
Yes because comparing two motors in the same chassis where one offers 30% more HP while being 2% heaver up front is totally the same as spindoctoctoring in the same league as comparing a Hellcat vs M2.
Pretty tangential, don't you think? Someone is butthurt yet again because they've been called out by multiple people and can't handle being wrong in front of cyber-others. So sad.

Quote:
All I can say is you guys are hopeless. Anything you agree with is fake news. Just keep your fingers in your ears sing 'la di da' and ignore the elephant in the room which is 100 more HP in the same chassis with virtually no downside. Because more HP is all subjective and fake news.
No it's not; that has been proven. An ultra-simplified example, especially for you: 1,000 HP does no machine any good if it can't apply it to the road. So, ergo, everything between the machine and the road matters, both subjectively and objectively.
Appreciate 0