Dr. Indiana Jones
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
What planet are you from?
... let's see, 4-series has dual vagina air intakes (aggressive air intakes is great but not if they look like female anatomy), front headlights that bleed into the nose (fine for a 4-door but not a sports coupe), side reverse-7 non-body-colour air vents (that look ridiculous and standout like a sore thumb, and suck compared to those on the new corvette), rear tailights as unimaginative as ever, no passenger headroom in the rear seats (car is bigger than outgoing 335i and yet BMW located the rear seats and/or roofline poorly such that u hit your head), the car is $10K overpriced vs. comparable beloved 335i design (why would I pay more for such ugliness?), looks somewhat like the butt ugly 6-series (and no that's not a good thing)... need I say more? Just MHO.

Granted the 2-series isn't perfect either... ugly rims and the car is too small/stubby... certainly not as nice as the outgoing 335i - but much better than the 4-series. BMW will learn the hard way... just look at all of the previous 335i owners (including myself) switching to the M235i.

Last edited by Dr. Indiana Jones; 05-16-2014 at 10:02 AM..
Appreciate 0