04-17-2014, 07:32 AM   #57
X6mac
Rep
Drives: X6 40d xDrive LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky13
Merc the same size and same price as the new M3 sedan, that would be a no brainier decision in BMW's favor. How you compare a rear drive 2 door 6 cyl for $15K less with a much bigger 4 cyl 4 door all wheel drive is beyond comprehension from a consumer standpoint. Seems like the M3 would be a more natural competitor since its $60K and has 4 doors. Of course from what I've read the back seat in the Merc is about as useful or even less so than the M235.
You should work for Motor Trend then because that's a lot more ridiculous of a comparison than the M235 vs CLA45. M3 base price is like 14K more in the US.
I don't understand this M235i vs CLA 'AMG' comparison. One car is developed by its flagship Motorsport engineering group and the other isn't. IMO it's a narrow minded comparison based on the fact they produce similar power. #rantover

Oh and I've driven the 2series 2.0sport, 2.0i+2.0dM sport and M235i (manual) on track and the transitions are amazing. The M235i is well worth the price IMO. Like Randy said the power deliver is lag free! Brakes on the manual felt great to me! Basically don't base your decisions on videos. GO AND TEST DRIVE THE BEAUTY!
Appreciate 0