phatmanatee
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 m240ix - sunset orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaikram View Post
New the to 2 series forum
I already have a well optioned 2017 G30 520d which the family likes so much and resisted my efforts to trade it in.

So looking for some excitement, I went for m240i after a test drive and got blown away by the performance. I bought a new one available at the dealer with some extra options:
Estoril blue
18' M double spoke style 719M alloy wheels in jet black
Cruise Control with brake function
Media Package
Park Distance Control front and rear
Seat Heating Front
Sport Automatic Transmission
Sun Protection Glass

On account of the options and despite the discount, the list price went above the dreaded £40000.00 value and therefore I am paying extra road tax on account of this. However I love the car and it has now awakened my interest in M Cars. It is so fast and so fun.

I am truly enjoying my midlife crisis

I have attached some pictures.

I have changed the grilled to the black performance type and carbon wrapped the wing mirrors and the rear spoiler. I black wrapped the grey fin on the lower front air intakes and the car is looking quite aggressive now
Congrats on the purchase! Love the color. I just purchased an m240i couple a weeks ago. I wish mine was optioned with park distance control... Coming from an X3, I now have to remember not to get the front end of the car too close to the curb when parking!
Appreciate 0