View Single Post
      03-08-2014, 08:58 PM   #97
Z8chP
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 330cic zhp

Do I hate this car? Yes. Do I understand it? Yes. It's to compete with the A class in Europe and broaden the market in the US.

To whoever slammed BMW and praised Audi. Let's see what Audi is a part of: VW, Lamborghini, Ducati, Porsche, Seat, Bentley, and of course Audi themselves. BMW? Mini, rolls Royce, and their motorcycles. That's it.

So why is BMW pumping out models left and right? Because they are a much smaller company that's why. They need to do it to survive in the FUTURE. People complain about this car (myself included) but who cares as long as they are still producing innovative and driver oriented cars. i3, i8, M235i, m3/4. Don't like this car? Don't buy it! Buy their driver focused model instead. BMW is still sticking to rwd and proper manual transmissions in more models than any other competitor. Have you guys failed to realize that?

Oh and last I checked, even with the VW group owning more brands, Audi is still WAY below MB and BMW. Oh and those high revving V8's in audis will be gone. Don't fool yourself.

Brands are unfortunately ruled by the governments that regulate them. I laugh at ignorant people who slam BMW for making so called "bad moves". If it was a free for all, then we'd all be driving high revving NA motors on lightweight cars with low belt lines and much better looks.
Appreciate 0