View Single Post
      03-09-2014, 10:49 AM   #28
Jaylyons1
Private
Rep
Drives: R32 GT-R/'16 IS300/Project TBD

I'll have to wait for the M2 or end up going for the M4. Maybe it was only because I only experienced that "initial" feeling he was talking about. Although it looked a little smaller, it felt way heavier than my 09 335i but the power did kind of even if up a little bit. I haven't looked up any of the numbers in direct comparison yet though so that may have just been my butt dyno. It definitely handled equally as well as my 335i, but I wouldn't say it really did any better.

I will say I love the styling way more than the 135i, but the 135i actually felt more nimble. I'm really confused on why the M badge is anywhere on this car at all personally after driving it. It's just going to confuse people.

The 1M weighed about the same as my 335i but it handled the weight waaaay better. It actually felt lighter than it was. I haven't driven the new 435i yet, but as long as it hasn't gotten too much heavier than the previous model it would likely get my vote over the M235i. I don't feel like that's too difficult either.

I'm not saying the M235i isn't a fun car, but it just seems like BMW missed something with it. Something crucial. Will I co-drive one at my next autocross event? Yep. Will I buy one? Nope. But, to each their own. This is only one mans opinion.
Appreciate 0