01-14-2016, 06:49 PM   #19
wjjkoevoets
Bright Sky
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i (8AT)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
A little update on my car. I've ordered the M Performance pedals, carbon shifter, carbon shifter base, carbon trim, carbon handbrake, steel pedals and alcantara handbrake for my car.

Next week I hope to have my M Perf interior complete with the exception of the M Perf II steering wheel (non-racing variant). I will get that at some point, because it look really, really awesome in my opinion!

The end result should then look something like in the picture above!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfile View Post
Ummm, yah: $1,695 USD = $2,387 Cdn, then you have to add 13% HST (Fed and Prv taxes) = $2,697 and that doesn't even include shipping and possible duty and brokerage fees.
Could end up costing closer to $3,000 Canadian by the time I get it.

2 years ago, the Canadian $ was worth more than the $USD, but with the collapse of oil prices, our dollar has taken a sheit-kicking.
I'm sorry! I completely forgot that you live in Canada That really sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladberca View Post
It's great to see some real petrol sport cars between the huge amount of diesels!
Congrats and keep up the good work done so far!
Well, over here, there aren't that much Diesels, it's just that almost everyone drives a small boring lunch box for a car. I actually looked the information up, there are only 146 M235i's in the country where I live At least diesels tend to be larger more decent cars, unlike those 1.0 petrol turbo'd shitboxes :P

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
Appreciate 0