View Single Post
      08-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
BimmerMat135
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E82M/S213 E450 A/T

BMW M2 wish list

As we are getting more informations about the M4 recently I suppose It will be our turn soon for the M2 What you would like to have in this car?

Since the M4 is reported to weight 1495kg by some magasine I would like the M2 to be 1400kg or lighter.

I would like a transmission choice between a DCT 7 speed and a Manual 7 speed if they could built one. A 6 speed if they can't

I would like the manual transmission to have a launch control feature as well as a revmatch feature like the Corvette stingray.

I would like to have a center display that offer many possibility of personalisation such as boost gauge, oil pressure, oil temperature reading, exhaust temperature, lap times, acceleration times, G-Meter etc etc.

I would like to have adaptative damper as well a lift option on the front suspension(Like the GT3) in order to avoid scratching the bottom of the front bumper in many area.

Maybe a larger fuel tank than the E82 could be interresting to.

I hope the engine will be a L6 3.0 detuned from the M4 with at least 370hp and 370ft-lbs and the exact same internal turbo and intercooler than the M4. That way we could obtain the same power figure by changing the software only. I hope that the redline will at least be 7500rpm with a large power band.
Appreciate 0