13 NF
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X5 G05 50e

This has to BMW Priority!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerjph View Post
I am now potentially in the market for a new car. BMW you are you own competition. Make it worthwhile (driving wise) to buy a new one over another E46 or other older BMW and you will have at least one customer. Because honestly all I care about is that its brilliant to drive, has decent features, and has good build & material quality.

As for my comments on the render it looks more GT-ish than Gran Coupe like.
This is spot on, the current cars are sold on there Idrive, phone apps , black flat displays and variations of wood interiors, I have yet to hear a sales man talk about the DRIVE!

I have an opinion (IMHO) The 7 drives like the 5 and the 6, they are centres of excellent for all areas but not driving.

Here in the UK the Co2 figures are everything, so 90% of UK BMs are underpowered diesel examples, great cars, fuel efficent,BUT SHIT.

Ultimate driving machine, NO!

I have owned 7,6,5,X3,X6,X6M,X5 and M3 all current designs. Only last week took out a 6Grand Coupe 640d Msport, gave the keys back thinking its a sleeker 7, with a compromised comfort for a 6,4 guy.

Lets have the next generation, drivers cars and have the sales guys talking about the' drive ' not the apps you get on the i drive.

I want to change my M3 for 4 door car, love the X5 and X6s but we have one already, so thats leaves ??????????

Come on BMW lets please the accountants and the older BMW drivers with a passion for that drivers edge.
Appreciate 0