10-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #58
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Will believe when I'll see. Until BMW pulls out all their FWDs, SUVs and EVs, Japan will plus to the GT86/BRZ have the new MX-5/Spyder (Alfa), RX-7, S2000 successor and Silvia, to be presented next month Tokyo. Hopefully the Z5 M is part of the next Supra, more chance of having it come to life.
I don't think Honda is developing a successor to the S2000. More like a competitor to the BRZ with a droptop. It'll be down on horsepower from the (nearly 15-year old) S2000, which is a shame. Honda at one point was developing a supposed S3000 with an I6 to be a true successor to the S2000 a few years ago, but cancelled it with the economic downturn, which is also a shame.
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0