View Single Post
      10-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #1
NotARealMCar
Wannabe ///M Car Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i 6spd Fake ///M

Fabspeed Motorsport Sport Cat Downpipe Review

Although I am new to the BMW scene as far as owning one, I didn't waste any time getting some modifications done.

I had only had the car for about a week when I reached out to John B at Fabspeed Motorsport, located in Fort Washington, PA. John was extremely helpful in helping me decide which downpipe to choose and kept me well informed throughout the entire process from purchasing to installation. He assured me that my new baby was in good hands. Since this car is my daily driver, the turnaround time was crucial since I needed to get to and from work. John made sure that the car was finished in the allotted time.

While still wanting to keep my warranty on the vehicle, John and I decided that it was best to go with Fabspeed's Sport Cat Downpipe. This downpipe has been on my car for 300+ miles already and I couldn't be happier. In Sport and Sport+ modes, with the exhaust flaps all the way open, the car sounds great! It has enough sound to satisfy my racecar needs but also not too loud where it is grabbing a cops attention.

And I can't forget the most important piece of it all; the power gains. Since my car is only about 5 weeks old now, I assure you that it is 100% stock, not even a drop-in filter. When they strapped the car down on the dyno bone stock, it had an impressive even 300whp/320tq. I knew that the downpipe was going to help make a good chunk of power but I was not expecting this. From simply installing their Sport Cat downpipe, not only am I not throwing any CEL's or voiding any warranty, I was able to gain an extra 30whp and 30tq, bringing my cars capabilities to 330whp/350tq; and boy does it rip! It is a completely different car from one simple modification.

Overall, I could not be happier with my purchase from the product itself to the customer service. John B and the guys at Fabspeed Motorsports are nothing but respectful and intelligent guys with customer service that really go above and beyond. I HIGHLY recommend this shop and any of their products.
Attached Images