View Single Post
      12-15-2017, 06:23 PM   #4
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Congrats man! nothing like a new car, that no one else has farted in

I previously purchased a new '12 GTI then switched out for the NEW '15 GTI when it was launched, due to a little bit of buyers remorse and the gap in performance.. I lost so much money, I basically started to look beyond the VW/Audi spectrum for a hot coupe that would keep me happy for at least 10 years.. So I went in for a new base model m235i, with sunroof delete, plain white, 6MT, MPE and LSD and it was getting to be around $56-57k after taxes. The sales rep called me the next day saying "I have this MP Edition that was just traded in on an executive lease, only 12k km, it can be yours for $49k", it was January/16.. I did my research, and confirmed what he claimed, about the value in this car vs buying new. Ended up saving $5k on the purchase ($11k savings on the car, new), got 5 years of warranty, with maintenance, and a very happy first time BMW owner.

Now that I've been converted, I hope to do as you have, on my next DD (this will turn into a weekend/track car down the road), which I hope it to be a new M340i in late '18 or Spring '19. Did you inquire or have interests in EU delivery? This is very appealing to me

Again, congrats, great build spec! Hope you enjoy it for many years, to come!

D