10-26-2017, 06:06 PM   #18
SerenVoX
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M235i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan86 View Post
Ahh you're an AWD car, missed that, that thing should launch like a bat out of hell, lol. Based on the other members, you should be making some nice power.

For me, I'm already FBO (vrsf dp, cp, race HD intercooler, jb4/meth), so it's all down to suspension work, now. Clubsport coilovers (3 way), megan racing 4-link setup, superpro and powerflex bushings for the rear subframe and rear LCA's. Deriln solid rear diff bushings, Hotchkis sway bars and end links, and the existing M4 LCA/TS's that were installed this year. The dinan oem damper combo is great for the street, but I want this car to be sharper and more track focused, for the long term. I wasn't going to do this for a couple more years, however iND was selling the coilovers for a steal, so I said screw it and went ahead a bit early.
So ill be in the same boat, I want to begin focusing on making the car more stiff or grounded. I know very little about suspension. But seems the Kw V3 EDC would be my first choice. What is difference in the clubsports? I think the KW would be overkill for me, but I really would like to keep the EDC if possible. With all the things you mentioned, how would a setup like yours compare to an M2 in terms of "track handling" upgrades?
Appreciate 0