08-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #109
hans007
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbong View Post
Can't tell if you just threw him under a short bus or long bus =X

I think I slightly threw him under the bus because I made fun of what he calls his 'life choice' that I disapprove of and I've known him since we were 6 years old. I spoke to him yesterday actually. he's happy living at home.... Even prefers it. Brings food to work and spend money at bars and night clubs like me. And I go out a lot and have paid probably an average of $1000 a month in rent since college (we've been out of college for 11 years.... So I guess I've paid a Porsche gt3 worth in rent and he hasn't...). But he does seem happy with his choices and will be buying an m car or a z06 and I wont be. I guess I don't care about cars that much and he does. And it'll be a happier outcome for him. A lot of people think he's a little odd but he's happy being his odd self. Im guessing there's not too many people like him but I'm sure hell definitely be happy paying cash for an f80 with as he's noted full leather and contrast stitching onthe stering wheel that you can't get on other bimmers
Appreciate 0