View Single Post
      03-21-2014, 02:02 AM   #67
Z8chP
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 330cic zhp

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatty
You guys keep knocking the STI. You say that it rattles? Has anyone driven the '15? So you're speculating. Which out of the 3 is more practical? Can you drive the 235i with 3 inches of snow on the ground? I dont think so. I had a 135i cab and the thing didnt move with 1 inch of snow on the ground. I actually ordered the STi the day after Valentines Day and expecting it end of April.. Did not get the Launch Edition with gold wheels cause its tacky. Got the white limited with smoked wheels. I actually had a WRX before the 135 and I wanted a BMW because of the quality. Hands down quality is superb compared to the Subaru. But the STi is just more practical especially in NY. The BMW just took all bumps hard. I don't know how they even did this comparison. The STi is not even in the same league. Its below. Its a rally machine, not luxury.
I drove just fine this brutal north jersey winter in my rwd bmw. You talk about practicality, learn a rwd car in the winter and you'll realize it helped you become a better driver. That's practicality for me enough. You drive cars like these to enjoy them. Enjoy learning how to drive in the snow. At the very least get some good winter all seasons.
Appreciate 0