View Single Post
      06-08-2014, 10:10 PM   #19
Lynn_228i
AW BMW 228i with Black Dakota Leather Seats
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

Thank you Canti so much for letting me know that the BMW car will calibrate itself in a few days.

Thank you 2+3=5 for your input also. I have a heated steering wheel now and I made sure to get this again as I love this feature.

Thank you MmmTwo35 about telling us what you were told that is inconsistent with the BMW Genius when you call. I found the same issues with calling that I am never sure I am getting a correct answer.

MmmTwo35, I am thinking of having all three driver and parking assist feature packages and options after all as I do enjoy driving and feeling safe. I just built the car with the added Drivers Assistance Plus and Parking Assistance, included the added Lighting package that I discussed with the salesman on Friday. I will email him the new higher price and see what selling price he can give me and what my payment will be and if he will be fair with me as he was a referral and is the one that did not feel I needed more than the Drivers Assistance Package. Due to limited allocations, I need to get in the order on Monday.

Thank you everyone! I will keep checking for updates on this thread and in the morning check again before I call up my salesman. Everyone has been a great help since I could not find any cars on the dealer lots to try out these features.
Appreciate 0