View Single Post
      06-08-2014, 09:12 PM   #18
///M235i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn_128i View Post
Thank you so much Canti for your observations about having this extra feature. I would love to know if I am getting close to the lines when I am driving at night on a many lane highway so I do not have to keep looking in the mirrors to see the lines as I am very petite. I would love to know the speed limit on unfamiliar roads.

What a shame that the pedestrian feature does not work on US models.

I will see what others have to say to decide but I really appreciate you for posting and giving me your observations.

I definitely am going with the regular drivers assistant as I need the front and rear sensors and the back-up camera.

Did you add the Parking Assistant also? I am wondering if I would be too scared to use it.
Hi, Lynn. I think especially for you there is great value in the parking assist. You really don't need to worry about the parking assist taking over as the driver is in total control of all acceleration and braking. I think the combination of the rear camera and the parking assist will help you greatly. It's only $500 and what I said to myself is I've never used my heated seat so let me use that $500 on the "gadget" of parking assist. Most cars off the lot come with heated seats, I realized in four years I've used it like once. I figured since I'm build to order let me take that $500 that otherwise would have been included in the sticker in a car that comes off the lot and let me get the parking assist. Honestly I think this will be great for you. I'm looking forward to using it myself.

It sounds like you really enjoy driving. And it sounds like you are a great person. May your new car be a blessing to you. Peace and love always.
Appreciate 0