Joe240
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 C8 Corvette 1LT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbruin108 View Post
Maybe it's must me but from the sound from the videos, it doesn't sound too much different. Just slightly. I was hoping for a more noticeable sound difference. I got the MPE and that doesn't sound too much different than the Remus. Maybe I'm tone deaf. Oh well.
It does have a different tone. But because of the resonated midpipe and factory downpipe, it starts off loud when you first start, but then gets extremely quiet. My friend heard it and was surprised. Said you couldn't hear the exhaust, just the engine.

This isn't my final setup though. I'll be putting the catless DP on in a couple weeks. That'll make even idle louder. Currently though, it's louder and a different tone when driving. It's just idle that's quiet. If you don't plan on replacing the stock DP to sport or even catless, then I'd suggest the non resonated midpipe.

Another thing to remember is that camera microphones don't capture low sounds very well. So always take videos with a grain of salt, but something is better than nothing.
Appreciate 2