Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Arrow BTG offers RingTaxi laps of the Nürburgring Nordschleife

Name:  ring taxi_3.jpg
Views: 2054
Size:  132.6 KB

Nürburgring - Nürburg, Germany
March 26th, 2015

Just in time for your ED spring/summer time plans...

Dale Lomas of BTG (www.bridgetogantry.com) has a new job, that of 'Ring Taxi driver(www.ringtaxi.de). Not THE BMW 'Ring Taxi... but of another company located at Nurburg who offer adrenalin junkies your 'Ring fix. Maybe know how BMW's Ring Taxi program is booked out months in advance. Its not easy to get a seat on one. Enter the private companies... like Ringtaxi.de you can just show up, and get a ride around the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

Dackel

BTG to offer RingTaxi laps of the Nürburgring Nordschleife
http://bridgetogantry.com/2/index.ph...g-nordschleife

Here is what Dale wrote on his Blog today...

In a dramatic, exciting and ever-so-slightly terrifying twist to the BTG story, I'm delighted to announce that for the next couple of weeks I will be trialling a new partnership with RingTaxi. So not only can you contact me, book a ring taxi and enjoy the Nürburgring, but you'll also be driven by me. I'll even give you a free BTG sticker, just for booking with me.

First the details, and let's keep them brief.

This is commercial, it's a job, it's work. It might be considered by many 'Ring fans to be world's greatest job since Katy Perry employed a front-upper-body masseuse, but it's something I want to succeed in.
Unlike the BMW M Ring Taxi, we are in the Nordschleife carpark, ready to drive, every single time the track is open. No ticket lottery, no pre-booking 6 months in advance, no artifiicially low sales per day. We're in the business of customer satisfaction, not customer control!
If you want me as your driver, and you want that exclusive BTG sticker too, then you need to book through me directly!
But why should you book with us?

Three BRAND-NEW examples of the BEST cars ever to lap the 'ring with passengers aboard
Located directly at the Nordschleife entrance in the Ring Taxi office.
Local, skilled and responsible drivers (I have put my Nürburgring driving experience at the bottom of the page, if you really want to read it!)
Prices from €100 per person, (based on 3 people sharing the BMW M5 F10)
(You're supporting BridgeToGantry.com?)

Your 'Ring Taxi options:
http://www.ringtaxi.de/

BMW F10 M5, Porsche GT3 (991), Porsche 911 Turbo S (991)

Name:  porsche_turbo_ring_taxi_4_2.jpg
Views: 1850
Size:  119.1 KB
Appreciate 0