View Single Post
      07-23-2014, 08:44 PM   #9
deathsliver
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumG View Post
In my current seat position, which is just perfect for me, the upper part of my dashboard is blocked by my steering wheel. I can't see the upper 1/3 of my speedo and tachy. I rely on memorizing that if the needle points "up", that's 80 mph, or 3.5k rpm in the other dial. I also can't see my turn indication. I could move my steering wheel up but it just wouldn't feel "perfect". Anyone else got this problem as well?

I have to say though, the seats are perfect. It's neither too high or too low (when I lower the seat all the way). The lumbar support, after adjustment, fits me like a baseball in a catcher's mitt - really nicely. I like my steering wheel all the way down and close enough to me where my elbows form a 90 degree angle.

The problem is - I can't slide in and out of the cabin easily. I remedy this by setting a normal seating position in seat memory #1 and a seat further back position in memory #2. Does anyone else have the same problem? I think it's a matter of the side bolsters being very tall compared to my previous E46s.
Can't you tilt your steering wheel in the proper position?
Appreciate 0