View Single Post
      07-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
5soko
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M5

-My M5 gets nattys blue or red wax every 2-3 months, as I don't think any sealant can get as nice of a shine/glow, and I have the time to do it. When I don't have time, I slap Blackfire sealant on her. But for looks I go for wax.

I wash with CG gloosworkz/maxi suds/mr pink depending on the condition of the paint with a wool mit, 5 gallon bucket, grit guard, and drying with two large waffle weaves.

Seal the wheels with poorboys sealant, wash with CG maxi suds or mr pink.

Clay bar once a year or about 1.5 years.

-Porsche gets washed/dried same as above, gets nattys blue (for darker paints) wax every 2-3 months. Wheels are washed with maxi suds or mr pink to not strip off selant. Sealant for wheels is poorboys wheel sealant, 2-3 layers (24 hours between each layer or every other wash), about 2-3 a year.

-ML63 is matte, use maxi suds or mr pink to wash same as above and I use some CG matte detailer for it when done cleaning, otherwise wheels are clean with sonax full effect wheel cleaner.

-My DD Honda, maxi suds or mr pink to wash and gets Blackfire sealant, two layers, 24 hours apart about twice a year, along with a clay bar once a year.
Washing and drying are the same as above.

For the interior, I use a leather cleaning brush with leather masters leather cleaning products and conditioner with a swissvav interior detail brush for vents and hard to rich places.

As for polishing, I use porter cable, megs M105 on a orange LC pad, and megs M205 on a white pad.

Wrote this up quick, my apologizes.