AudiA4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 G01 X3 M40i (Black/Black)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrqAdct
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiA4
M235i "best all around" is probably right, but I'm not surprised by how well he regarded the Mustang.

Ironically, I had a new one as a rental car yesterday (though it was the EcoBoos I-4), and it was MUCH more enjoyable to drive than I expected, and it just looks fantastic. Great coupe. I'd love to drive a GT (or better yet, a Shelby GT350 with the 8,250 rpm flat crank V8!)!
Interesting you should say that. As much as I agree with you on the last sentence and the awesomeness of that flat crank V8 I'm not with you on the Eco boost model.
I recently rented one as well and thought it was simply atrocious compared to anything BMW offers. The turbo lag was worse than my dads former 1985 190D Benz...chassis was loose and uncontrollable...but more than anything I hated the seating position!
Agreed. The Ecoboost 4 was terrible (which I thought I implied). It was still a pretty fun car to run around with in spite of the power train. You could tell the chassis had potential, it was just under powered and under tired!

2014 F30 335i (EB) 6MT, M Sport, Premium, Tech, DHP, HK, CW, M Brakes, M Exhaust

2006 E90 330i (Silver) 6MT, Sport
Appreciate 0