07-21-2014, 07:04 PM   #79
jeremicium
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 328i

Garage List
Dear Dr. Freud,

I have highlighted all of your astute observations. Why waste your time on this forum? You could be helping out on a psychology forum with your truly dizzying insights. You truly fancy yourself the Freud or Jung of Bimmerpost don't you? You're not alone, we've all seen plenty of self proclaimed smartypants on here.

FWIW, not a Noob. Check my join date...huh Noob. Also, no buyers remorse. I don't drive an M235i. So what's my motivation for derailing your thread? Surely you have dissected my motivation for this.

My take: I have moments of weakness where I can't resist engaging in meaningless banter with people with delusions of their own superior intellect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3rkn View Post

You, along with a few others are just here to troll this thread..

None of you have any intention of knowing the difference & virtues of each car, just want to feel good about your purchase... right..? That is NOT what this thread is about... nor is it about me... another tact, you keep trying to get this thread closed.

Many seem butthurt, or even vehement over the idea of a Mustang GT being a better purchase.. but if you were 100% comfortable with that purchase, you wouldn't even respond here, instead to have to uphold your decision to buy, by coming here and bashing anything that makes your decision look bad...

People's actions, speak louder than you words. So it is funny to watch you newbies derail a thread, that is based on specs. Because you psychologically you don't want to know the answer.. & have buyers remorse.. lol (So you defend/attack.. personally.)

Upset that your BMW is looking weak against a cheap American car... right? Unable to put your FEELINGS & EMOTION aside, for a little paper war.., right?

Where are all of you in the 235i vs Cayman R.. type discussions..? lol..

Want to race BMW's ..? The 2-series weighs the same as a Mustang... dOH! <---- Fact

Wait whaaa ... ^^

Personally, My take is this:

After driving many miles, the PPK2 N55 needs a LSD, to be the car it was meant to be. It just isn't consistent around the corners. At this price range, a LSD should be standard. If I were to keep my 135is, I would def need to get a LSD, period.

That^ same sentiment is already being murmered in the 2-series threads. So as a whole and looking forward, the purchase of a M235i.. must include a $3,300 lsd.. bringing it's real price to nearly $48,000 !!!! (M2 starting price @ $52k'ish)

Secondly, the 135i(s) is lighter than your 235i.. So before I step up to something heavier.. and larger.. like the 2-series, 3-series & 4-series.. I will easily look at and test drive the s550 Mustang. Why not..?

Additionally, if the M2 isn't lighter than a 1-series, whats the point, I can just get a DINAN tune (409ft-lbs) and build out from there, right? (But a Tune+LSD = $4.5k on top of my $52 price tag = $56k) .. and the M4 is the size of a 7 series from 20 years ago.. why not look at the something equally as large, like SVT Mustang... ?

Lastly, .. for any of those who are unable to follow LOGIC, & want to bash the EcoBoost.. it is too funny that you can't make the leap of logic, to understand that the GT w/pp is still $5k less than the 235i.. ... the EB with a Ford tune will have nearly the same HP/TQ as a 235i.. and you will still save $12,000 for helmets, tires and other track necessities.
And again... lets not forget to mention.. that a LSD for the 235i is another $3,300.. Which is a farce.

So who here is really laughing... the people who bought a 235i that's heavier than a 1-series.. or the people who want a car as heavy as a 2-series, but 435HP and Recaros..?

Plz, post more butthurt... this is getting funny. Most you of kids can't even be objective.
Appreciate 0