Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘18 M240i, Estoril Blue

Garage List
2018 BMW M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jeffries View Post
Hm, hadn't heard of Rejex before. Sounds interesting. I've used Zaino products to good effect. Wonder how they compare ...
http://www.rejex.com

I've used RejeX for nearly a decade now. Its function is to repel dirt, bugs, water, tar, chemicals, brake dust, bird poop, etc. And it does a fantastic job! Your car stays cleaner. And when you do wash it, there is less abrasion and everything goes quicker.

In 2009, I was "on the road" for two years, during which time I didn't wash my RejeX'd car once. I covered 16K miles, in extreme weather conditions ranging from summer Arizona heat to heavy Oregon rains to northern New Mexico snow and sub-zero temps. My car stayed outside day and night. After two years, I washed it. And to my shock, the paint still beaded water. The few bug splats that stuck needed nothing but mild agitation to remove. It actually took me no more time to wash my car than if I'd maintained it properly. The paint looked absolutely like showroom new. Since then, every car I've owned has been Rejex'd from Day One.

Another nice thing is that RejeX requires no effort to apply or wipe off. I apply two coats after using a clay bar to remove contaminants. Each coat can be applied and removed in 15 minutes, and there's no buffing or polishing required.

'19 MX-5 Miata GT-S soft top
Past BMWs: two '57 Isetta 300s, '70 1600, '72 Bavaria, '78 320i, '18 M240i
Appreciate 0