09-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anodite10 View Post
I would suspect that the interior (and exterior) choices will mirror that of the F20 1 series.

For your sake, here is the current F20 1 series interior options, of which some are line-specific (currently there is only the Urban and Sport line on the F20):

Cloth 'Hexagon'/Alcantara Anthracite (M-sport only)

Cloth 'Move' Anthracite

Cloth 'Track' Anthracite/Grey highlight (Sport line only)

Cloth 'Track' Anthracite/Red highlight (Sport line only)

Cloth/leather combination 'Metro' Silver/Black (Urban line only)

Cloth/leather combination 'Metro' Silver/Pearl Grey (Urban line only)

Leather Dakota Black

Leather Dakota Black/Red highlight (Sport line only)

Leather Dakota Coral Red/Black highlight (M-sport only)

Leather Dakota Everest Grey/Black highlight (M-sport only)

Leather Dakota Oyster Oyster Dark

Leather Dakota Pearl Grey/Black highlight (Urban line only)

I think that they will have 'lines' similar to those of the F20 1 series hatch (sport and urban are only available).

I agree that the M235i won't be available in any other line but even if the US are only getting the 228i and M235i, the 228i may still be available with a line, even though it will be the only model to get it in. Remember that a large part of the world will get many other 2 series models including the 228i and if there are lines available for them, I don't see BMW making an exception for the US. I would think that the 220i and 220d would eventually be brought to the US like the 320i and 320d (328d) was recently.

And yeah it sucks that the saddle brown interior is only available in the luxury line for the F30. It is certainly the best interior on the F30.
Thanks for the insightful post .
I personally really like the Leather Dakota Everest Grey/Black highlight (M-sport only) and the Leather Dakota Pearl Grey/Black highlight (Urban line only) and the Cloth 'Hexagon'/Alcantara Anthracite (M-sport only). Hopefully at least one of these makes it in