09-04-2016, 03:54 PM   #29
Hrothgar
Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i 6MT RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe240 View Post
Ya I'm done with black after the avenger lol. I'd go mineral gray if I wanted something dark. I personally favor white cars and would've gone with that, but the wife loves the blue so went with that since she let me choose the 2er over the 3series I really like the blue though so I'm not upset over it lol.
Can't really lose, man. Black, MG, white, EB, they're all good. However, I do much dislike the silver on these Bimmers. Not a fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe240 View Post
They already have a decent number of performance parts out for the b58, they just haven't had a 240 yet to confirm fitment since its new. The 340 and 440 have been out for a year with the b58 already.
True! I saw the JB4 for the 3 series B58, just not sure if that would still work for the M240i. Not sure what other little changes there are with the 2 series that might affect the performance parts, so waiting on confirmation on that as well. Looking forward to seeing what we can get out of this over the N55! Could seriously overtake the M2 considering it's almost maxed out coming stock and they're already pretty even in a straight line drag race.
Appreciate 0