04-21-2016, 03:05 AM   #48
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Heres how i chose the front i preferred to go along with the gloss black i din't want the Splitters colored cause it would feel to much so i went with only the MP Lip in gloss black. On the side there is the decor it is what it is and can't be changed from factory unless you do it in a custom shop or so. But i wanted the extra sill part to be white cause if i were to choose a gloss black sill it would look like the car is really riding high the sill pained in white made it look low but still good. And gloss black roof with gloss black mirror caps to go along with it :-)

On the back i chose to go full painted in body color except one part witch is in black, And the carbon fiber spoiler also continues the gloss theme parts following from the roof down. Now why i choose to paint the diffuser in body color is cause it again makes the car look lower and a bit "Beefy" if that is a word even. Just so the black parts wouldn't cause the car to look like its riding very high. Now this is a great way to making the car look lower without even needing to lower it. If you are like me living in a town where almost every turn you take there is a road bump then this is a good way to avoid destroying or rather say scraping any parts for that matter.

So i believe adding new 19" Rims with a bit wider tires then the car is complete now if i am going to do that remains to be seen in case my M2 arrives earlier then expected.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 0