View Single Post
      05-09-2013, 01:05 PM   #6
poosamjam
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 e92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread
We chose the previous 135i over the 335i coupe because of weight, styling and uniqueness. The back seat was actually more than useful, even behind my 6'2" self. It's harder to get back there than the 3er, but once you're in there, it's not that different. My 73 year old dad endured a few three hour trips back there with no more complaining than usual.

I'd assume the 2er/4er difference will be similar. The 2er will have a shorted wheelbase, resulting in a slightly choppier ride, but quicker turn in and slightly sharper oversteer at the limit. Hopefully the next generation will have a more sorted suspension, with the E82/E92, it was clear that the E92 got a much better developed suspension and many folks swapped E82 bits for E92 M3 suspension parts which helped greatly.

You mentioned that you originally wanted a car fairly soon. I'd guess that the 4er is still six months away from US sales and the 4er is probably closer to a full year or 18 months.
Production is said to start in july for the 4er and i assumed it would hit the dealers till september?
Appreciate 0