04-13-2024, 06:00 PM   #193
qnet
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 Jeep Wrangler, 18 M2 LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderspice View Post
I have to say, i have become more comfortable with its appearance over the last few months. I definitely see it as a 3/4 car, in that it looks best from no other angle than directly 3/4 front or back, and even that leaves me wincing at the lower intakes and bumper. Finally people are starting to color in the lower valance in the middle, but i have yet to see anything compelling -or better than just stock w the right options.
The front is the worst part for me, and hard to get past. I like the rest of it, even the back. There was an F82 M4 on the road with me and I think the driver may have been checking the G87 out also. I thought they were together because the driver was riding behind the truck pulling the flatbed with the G87. I had to pull around, and to the side; to get a better look.

The truck transporting the G87 eventually took the exit towards Jacksonville away from where I and the driver of the M4 were going.

On a side note, I rarely see a lot of M cars on the road in my area. The M4 looked cool also.
Appreciate 0