Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI 6MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enabled View Post
I am installing this entire kit in an aim to reduce that and improve the feel
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-assemble...5118614288kt3/

Mine gets worse after driving it for about 40-60mins +
Honestly if you are going to spend the labour $ to install this (or even diy) you'd be much better off just getting an Auto Solutions SSK, the extra cost for the SSK over the re-build kit would be rewarded with a night & day shift improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPhatic View Post
This is a common complaint among F87 buyers, but one that is mostly corrected with nothing more than the M Performance shift knob. It's honestly amazing the difference it makes, and for a whole $225. Beyond that there are small mods, and larger ones you can do to make it more race-car, but honestly, if you do the shift knob first you probably won't need them.
If you drove an M2 with an AS SSK I'm pretty sure you'd change your opinion. The M Performance (F22 alcantra/cf version) was my 2nd MT related mod, clutch stop the first. Yes the smaller knob felt a bit more direct but it was nothing to the improvement the SSK gave when I later got that. Also it's not all positives with that M Perf knob, being smaller & shorter than oem isn't helpful on track or twisty spirited drives. After getting the SSK I went back to the oem knob for a while but ultimately went with a Raceseng Circuit Sphere.
Appreciate 1