06-12-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
Ryan@IND
United_States
Rep
Drives: ACR

3D Design Presents the F22 M235i Program

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
With BMW continuing to take a more extroverted approach to the F chassis styling, tuners must exercise caution when designing new components. 3D Design is no stranger to this approach as it is ingrained within their company philosophy. Via a thorough approach to design 3D focuses on all lines to ensure the end result is cohesive with the factory panels. Founded in 1998, the Japanese tuner has a rich history with aero and suspension that stems back to the E36 chassis. The goal of 3D is to offer clean designs and tight fitting aero. All 3D Design product are designed in Japan and manufactured in Japan. There is no economies of scale manufacturing to enhance profits, but simply a focus on quality product.

The F22 M235i is a very special car and 3D Design worked diligently to create a kits that maintained the aggressive spirit of the vehicle. The program offers a carbon fiber front lip spoiler, carbon fiber trunk spoiler, and both a factory dual tip as well as a quad tip carbon fiber rear diffuser. The 3D Design interior accessories including the shift knob carry over to the F22 M325i manual transmission.

Stay tuned for more products and pricing. Please contact us if you have any questions.