View Single Post
      11-10-2014, 08:52 PM   #11
ketema
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Baseline.

UPDATE: OK got a feel for the car. First Run <- very long video, first run feeling the car out. This was my 5th weekend event. I make no claims to being a great driver, I just go out and have fun. My only frame of reference is my 4 previous events in my totaled C350. The M235i is fast! I was getting 10 mile an hour faster on the straights. Car took a set and cornered much better than the C350. Overall all input delivered quicker responses. I was not really surprised the bimmer handled itself better on the track, the Benz is a luxury sport sedan...luxury first, sport second. The M235i is performance forst luxury added after. One thing in the C350s favor though was braking. The benz STOPPED. All my instructors over 4 events in that car commented on how well it stopped even on stock pads. The m235i had good breaks, but not great. The back end would wag on hard breaking and it was unsettling.

So I am moving brakes up the list in priority, they will be first after the protective wrap.

http://youtu.be/yBY2aH1xIXs
Attached Images

Last edited by ketema; 11-22-2014 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: you tube link not showing correctly
Appreciate 1