Rep
Drives: 2018 230i MSport

Garage List
2018 BMW 230i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSkips View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeedunt View Post
Just got mine, I can try to snap a few pics if you're interested. Any area in particular you're concerned about?

I think 2019 allocations are all but gone at this point, you main need to wait until 2020 goes into production, but can't say for sure. Not aware of any interior changes on 2020 FWIW.
Nothing I'm concerned about, just curious. And the more I looked and didn't find any the more curious I got. :-)
From my 2018 230i without NAV. Originally I was told as long as I got the WiFi hotspot and wireless charging option I could do Apple car play for $300, so I opted for that instead of nav.. when I accepted delivery we learned the NAV headunit is required for Apple CarPlay which sort of defeats the purpose of even getting CarPlay to run Apple maps and waze...

Either way I love the car and I would not buy this car in anything but a manual if you can. The auto blip down shift took a bit to get used to but now I really like it. It's very smooth and just holes at the right RPM unlike others I have seen that just rev over and over. Also it will add throttle to prevent from stalling coming out of 1st, which made teaching my wife a breeze. The hill braking feature is so fluid you couldn't really do it better yourself.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0